Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Happy 80th Birthday, Grandma Nita!




A couple of weekends ago, we got to travel to Macomb, IL to help my Grandma Nita celebrate her 80th birthday party! With my mom and both of my brothers' families going, we made quite the intrusion, but it was a good time. Grandma knew we were coming, but didnt know that we had planned a party for her the following afternoon, so that part was a surprise! "A good time was had by all."





Mom and Grandma Nita (her mother-in-law)














My dad's cousin, Grandma, Aunt Sue (my dad's sister) and Uncle Joe, and Mom at the party.














Grandma Nita and her husband of four years, Mr. Moon.











Finally a picture of all four of us! Dominique was sleepy, but at least she was looking... and Fabio and I even were color coordinated!

I have a bunch more pics I would like to post, but they just take too long to upload. If I wait until I have time to upload them all, I may never post this. So, here is a sampling for now. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY cute family picture! Its amazing how hard it is to get pictures of the whole family and I imagine it only gets more challenging as your family grows. I bet your grandma was so blessed to have everyone there!!

Lisa said...

Your grandma is so cute! And it's your first all FIVE family picture : )

Bipin Sen said...

i agree with michelle - great family pic! you look beautiful, and fabio looks dashing! at first glance i thought grandma nita was related directly to you... i thought i saw a resemblance.

Kathy said...

Excellent fam pic. You guys look good, you look good for being in the first trimester and have little ones.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Thanks, guys! Yes, it *is* hard to get a family pic, and it isnt getting any easier!
I think my grandma is cute too. :) I have always wanted to be like her as an older woman... energetic, active, on the ball. Bipin, you are not the first person who has thought I resemble my grandmother! I consider it an honor. :)

p.s.... I think it is funny that this post is getting more comments in a shorter time..... Maybe the previous one was too shocking? hehe. :)