Friday, February 06, 2009

My New Website!!





I have often mulled over the idea of a resource website for mothers ever since Joshua was a baby. I just wasn't sure how to make that happen! Well, a few months ago, my dear Fabio got onto the idea, and we have been brainstorming about it since then. He has built the site for me, and as of yesterday, it is up and running!!! I am SO excited! BUT.... I really need your help! I do not want the site to be "all about me" - about me writing about all the things that I do that you really should know about, LOL, but rather about mothers helping other mothers, just by sharing what they have learned on this great journey called motherhood. I hope to have a plethora of information about pregnancy, breastfeeding, household management, schooling and education concerns, discipline issues, encouragement for mothers, caring for your family's health, using herbs, and much, much more! I know all of you mamas have lots and lots of wisdom that you can share to help other mamas out there. So, PLEASE!, come and be a blessing by simply sharing from your heart to help other mothers.


www.mamaknowsbest.net

4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome Elizabeth! If I can help by sharing information at any time, I would be more than happy! I look forward to watching your website grow...and I love the design!

Bipin Sen said...

That website is very well designed! Nice work, Fabio!

Sorry we missed you guys!! Such a bummer! But we had fun with the Englers! Nice to meet new people!

The Shown's said...

Elizabeth - I love the website and can't wait to watch it as it grows, I send the web address to all of my friends and family! Hope to see you soon, Becky

Anonymous said...

Cool idea, Elizabeth & Fabio! It's neat to see so many taking part in it! I'm sure it will continue to grow!