Thursday, September 06, 2007

More of Our Life from Summer in Pictures




Well, I have just about caught up on posting for the summer, but I had a bunch of misc pictures that I thought I would go ahead and post as well:

Cheyenne and her newest cousin Moriah











Joshua and Cheyenne being sweet!










Drinking the shakes they earned from the library's summer reading program from Steak and Shake











At a friend's pool













Jodi and Michelle - friends from church who are currently in Spain as missionaries with the Monterroso's. They were home for the summer and we got to get some good time together! :)











Mini pool













Celebrating my neice Jessica's birthday. I can't believe how big she is getting! 11 years old already!

















Israel and Moriah. It was incredible difficult to get a picture of them together! They were both looking in opposite ways and moving like crazy the whole time! This was about the best of the many I took. They're still cute though!















Grandpa Howard and Dominique


















My brother Aaron and I. Do you think we look alike?













My other brother Scott is rather well endowed!
















This was a fun sprinkler I found this year. It is inflatable and has an inflatable ring for each pole that you toss through the sprinkles. The kids had a blast with it!








Dominique and Cheyenne in their matching outfits from Grandma Carol. It is cute to see them getting to be friends and playing together now that they are a bit older. I hope they stay good friends as they grow.









They love to play dress up together too!













Joshua and a couple of cicadas






















Dominique's favorite face to make in pictures these days! What a ham!











"When the cat's away, the mice play!" :-)~















Joshua, Dillon and Gabriel in matching shirts from Grandma Carol. It happened by coincidence that we put these on them the same day!

















A Sunday afternoon snooze with the whole family except Israel........












One of Joshua's favorite pictures of himself!





And now I think I am almost caught up with what I was going to post from our fun-filled and hectic summer!

1 comment:

jodes said...

First, i have you say, your brothers haven't changed a bit! Scott seems to have grown a bit... but aside from that... LOL!!

I'm having so much fun looking at your summer pictures! Can you believe how fast it flew by!?