Friday, September 05, 2008

Labor Day




Here are a few pictures of Labor Day last week. We had a nice time at my mom's and were also graced with the presence of Suzy's sister Laura and husband and daughter in from SC. :)









Israel stealing a hug from the little darling Ashley:










He was more excited about it than she was!













Israel and Moriah:













The fam sang Happy Birthday to me too, a bit early. My only trouble was that my belly was almost too large to reach my candle to blow it out!










Greg, Alejandra and Sebastian joined us too!













Laura and I
















Growing family:























Growing mama:





So, that was Labor Day, but I am admittedly looking quite a bit more forward to a different kind of "labor day" that I hope will happen sooner than later! I'll keep ya posted!





Oh, and I got an award, for being "very pregnant and still updating my blog constantly"! :) Thanks, Clair! Check out her Mummy Deals blog at: mummydeals.blogspot.com

No comments: