Friday, December 05, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well, I have not been on the ball much lately with blogging, but I thought I'd post some of our Thanksgiving celebration! We spent the day at my brother Scott's house and had a lovely time!



We had lots of fun with pipe cleaners! :)
















It was fun to have the Beals family celebrate with us!





And the previous week, we had had an early Thanksgiving/ Christmas dinner at my Grandpa's before he leaves town for the winter.





















The highlight of entertainment at that party was Grandpa busting out his 100 year old trombone and blowing a few notes for everyone!








Uncle Bill meets Johann :)













Uncle Bill, Aunt Kathy, Eric and Craig









We had no idea that A.J. and Joshua had matching shirts, but they happened to both wear them that day!











Uncle Joe and Aunt Sue with Johann. It was the first time Johann had met Uncle Joe too!
Sorry commentaries have been lacking lately! If I post at all, it is in a super-hurry and I keep thinking one of these days I will write more! Maybe that will happen, someday.....












1 comment:

jodes said...

Your Uncle Bill looks like your dad.