Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Care to Compare?


I am 35.5 weeks along now. This first picture was taken today. The second picture was taken when I was 35 weeks along with Dominique. Yes, I wore this shirt on purpose today to take this picture. ;)

So, what do you think? It's hard to tell exactly, since the pics are from different angles and stuff, but which do you think is bigger?



Personally, I think I look and feel just about the same.... which means that I am feeling quite good, but just this past week I have gotten a good deal more uncomfortable, been having a lot more contractions, baby is lower and all of that fun stuff. All is well, though. I had blood work done last week and this Friday I have my second appointment with my midwife. Just one more month til baby!!! :)

4 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

it seems that you're bigger now, but i don't think it's by that much. this is about the time when you start telling what you're thinking of in names! :-)

jodes said...

How many times do you normally meet with the midwife? And yeah, do you have names yet?

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Looking good! Wow, can't believe it's just a matter of weeks till baby. How exciting! I agree, I think you look a tad bigger this time too. But not by much! What is your vote?

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Funny, I feel and look so BIG just since yesterday! I should post a pic just so you believe that we grew overnight!
About names, we aren't trying to be secretive, but we just really dont have any idea!!!! UGH! I would really like to decide, NOW, but it's not Fabio's favorite topic of discussion. I think he thinks the perfect name will just hit him like lightening the day of the birth...
About the midwife, a typical client would meet with her about as often as a woman would go to her OB/GYN, but this time has been different for me. She had a baby shortly after I got pg, and was not working. So, I had bloodwork done at the beginning of the pgncy, later saw our family doc once, then later saw another doc/friend of our fam for an exam, THEN 5 wks ago I saw our mw for the first time. Tomorrow will be the 2nd time, then she's moving to Ohio!!! But, I have been doing a lot of the stuff myself. I have urine test strips, a fetoscope, a B/P monitor, a glucometer, etc., so I have been able to keep track of things that way. :) How's that for a short answer!?