Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tea Party

Yesterday Dominique and I took a half an hour out of a busy afternoon to have a mother-daughter tea party. :) I have been meaning to do this for a few weeks, but there is "never time". I finally realized that this is just *life* and we just had to make it happen! So, we got all gussied up and she even got to wear lipstick, and we got my antique teacups from my great grandmother, the special tablecloth and some tea. You should have seen how *excited* Dominique was! She was just GLOWING!
























































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mas é uma mocinha...quando eu for aí, também posso participar???

Anonymous said...

You look great !:)
I miss you.
Mercedes

Clair Boone @ www.mummydeals.org said...

What a fantastic idea, how fun! Now I just need a little girl!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.