Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Joshua is improving in his photo taking expertise! He took this picture of Dominique and I (when Dominique's nose was still scuffed up ~ it's not a new owie.)












This is another birthday picture, a few days after his birthday. Fabio got his dream gift from my family: a Stiletto titanium hammer! He says now he can feel like a REAL carpenter. :)
This one below is a great sibling shot! I caught Joshua and Dominique reading in the living room ~ it was too cute! Joshua was reading a dictionary, and Dominique was reading a book with Bible verses about God's atributes. I think Joshua must be taking after his Grandpa Rex, who used to read the dictionary as a kid "for fun"! Anyway, Joshua was trying to get Dominique to look at the camera for me and smile! He was like "LOOK, Dominique!!!" HAHA ~ she didn't want to! In the next picture, she did finally decide to look, once Joshua got his hand off her neck! You can see what her hair looks like when she has had a piggie on top and takes it out!









They really do love each other, though, in spite of certain sibling moments. Here I caught Dominique giving Joshua a big hug. :) It is not an uncommon sight, and I am grateful for these loving moments.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

The photos remind me of the ones my mom took out to show Jason recently. They show the "wide range" of sibling relationships : )

Bipin Sen said...

great pictures! photogenic family! :-)

i'm waiting for you to get back to me on my offer...

bipin

Unknown said...

very sweet pictures elizabeth! i especially love the one of Dominique and Joshua hugging. I can't wait to see my children loving each other!!

A close second would be the picture of Dominique after pulling out her "piggie." Addy doesn't pull hers out yet but when I take them out they look similar... but not as curly.

Also, we might need to challenge your declaration as Dominique being the Backwash Queen... Addy's pretty talented at depositing her meals in my drinks as well :)

Kathy said...

They look so sweet together. I love the reading, especailly the dictionary. Connor loves to read but his books, because when he finds one of ours he makes sure we get the book. Hopefully the dictionary reading will rub off!!!

ME said...

Overwhelmed by the cuteness! MUST...VISIT...OTHER...PAGE...

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Thanks for the kind comments, guys! :)
Kathy... this one that Joshua was "reading" was an "adult" dictionary, but actually I do have an illustated children's dictionary that has been his favorite book for some time now! Might be a nice place to start Connor out!