Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back on the Ball???

Hello all! It has been an eventful week, that is for sure! I was really feeling like I was finally getting back on the ball with things, when we got waylaid with sickness... ugh. In the meantime, I took Israel in for a check-up to Dr. Pareja, the doctor that I used to work for! I really loved that job and it was so good to see him again. He is a good, kind doctor. Israel didnt like being poked at very much, but the doctor said he looks like a very healthy three month old! LOL

Here I finally got a pic of him holding his head up! And another of him sneezing. :) Sorry I wasnt quite able to format this post well. The computer is doing funny things. The one of him and Joshua was so sweet ~ Joshua said they were the "boys club". :)















I have also gotten in touch with some old friends lately, which has been great! Here I am with friends Eden and Danielle. I hadn't seen Eden for about nine years!! I have known both of them since I was born.








These four beautiful children belong to Danielle.

















And here I am with Jessica and Becky. I hadn't seen Jessica for many years, too, and Becky is a more "recent" friend, although our history goes back a little ways. ;-)









This is Israel with Elise, Becky's baby. She is exactly two weeks older than him, and they are both big! She was 10lbs13oz at birth, just one ounce bigger than Israel! It was fun to get them together.














Here are my three little munchkins and Becky's three. We each have two boys and a girl.






I think we are mostly over the sickies now. Joshua first started with a cold, and then Dominique got the stomach flu, then a cold, then Israel got congested, then I got the flu, and then Joshua got the flu! Ugh. Fabio has been fine so far, thankfully. Talk about incentive to get back to green smoothies and juicing and cod liver oil! One of these days we will be back in our little groove. :) I have felt like such a couch potato lately. We had been watching a lot more movies since the baby was born, and this week just as I was ready to quit, we had sickness to deal with and ended up hanging out back on the couch! This week is the yearly week of prayer and fasting at church, and since the kids and I cant fast food right now, I think it is a good idea to fast movies!

Oh, and speaking of weird things our computer is doing, I cant get into my hotmail account at all, or several other sites that require passwords! Really weird and extremely frustrating, but anyway, if you try to emial me, I wont respond. ;)

More later!

9 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

hmmm.. did your email account get hacked into? i think it might have been..

i really like the picture of joshua and israel. very brotherly... so now dominique needs a partner! ;-)

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

LOL, Bipin! Joshua started talking about last week about the baby girl that God is going to give us, and praying for her! Fabio and I think it is slightly premature, but Joshua doesnt think so... :)

Maybe, about the email thing. I also couldnt get into "my ebay", orkut, or our bank account online. It was like 2 days, but now everything is fine again. What do you think? Should I change the passwords??

Anonymous said...

Regarding the password thing -- Did you make an attempt to enter the passwords from another computer? If your attempts were all through the same computer, perhaps it was just a stickey key that caused a typo ... Either way, it's always good to change passwords every so often. And, by the way, love your blogs. Israel is so adorable! To God be the glory for his most precious gift! -Deanna

candi said...

Glad to hear your all feeling better

Kathy said...

Man he is cute, a healthy 3 month old wow!
Glad to hear you are all over the sickness and can move on, we were houseridden for a while with similar things!

Unknown said...

hiya stranger. we're due for a visit now that we're all healthy again!

Lisa said...

LOVE the boys club picture... that is my favorite!!!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,

The pics are good and he does look like an older baby. His holding his head up so early islike Aaron on the day he was born. I did send you an email concering the letter you received. If you can forwrd that, I should be able to take care of you within the next week.

Got some pics from Scoot and looks like Gaber is getting potty trained, so that will help with their new one. It would be good to have a little time before the next girl, but I know that you are a great mother and love your children, so the more the merrier.

Good to see the girls, Eden and Daniel, Eden has never married yet has she? Daniel's kids are big, she got an early start. Hope that work with Fabio is not too cold.

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

ohoh...acabei de enviar uma mensagem para o hotmail...espero que vc possa logo consertar...e israel está mesmo lindo, e que chato todo mundo estar doente...espero que melhorem logo.
beijos