Monday, January 08, 2007

A Manly Day



Well, I havent posted for a while and now I cant connect the camera to the computer to post the most recent of Israel, but here are some great shots from Dec 16th. I was going to post them the following day, but I was busy. ;-) (Israel was being born.)














Anyway, this day Fabio and my brother Scott took their sons and my brother Aaron's sons out for a day of manly activities. :) They had a blast! They shot bb guns and 22's, chopped down trees with an axe and built a fort. They spent the day "roughing it" and learning how to be men.








Us ladies and little ones hung back at the house and did a bit of shopping in the meantime. We had a great time, but after seeing the pictures, almost makes me wish we had been out there too! Doesn't this look like fun?!











And a pretty cool fort too, eh?










I'll post again soon with recent pics of our recent addition. :) Until then.........

10 comments:

jodes said...

Looks like fun! You'll have to take pics of Scott and Amanda - haven't seen them in ages!! What church do they go to?

candi said...

Looks like you guys are all ready to move to Indiana!! We'd love to have you over here, guns and all!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I would love for my boys to be able to do that! How neat!!

ME said...

When the next revolution happens, we're coming to your place. Your boys know how to shoot, which can be a useful skill. This brings back some fun memories of hunting and shooting with friends.

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Jody ~ Scott and Amanda are good! There should be a fairly recent pic of them somewhere in my archives! They go to Lansing Bible Church.

Hey, I still havent identified who "me" is! Is it supposed to be a secret???

Unknown said...

I thought I told you once - sorry. "ME" is Scott Jones. He and his wife Jenny go to our church. He plays tthe bass on the worshp team. I'm pretty sure you know him or I'd go on. :)

The only thing Johnny can teach our kids to shoot is a basketball. :) Definitely looks manly though!

Bipin Sen said...

well.. i do have to admit that shooting off guns is quite a bit of fun!

Fabio 'n Elizabeth Tsukayama said...

Oh, Scott Jones! Good, Im glad I know now!

Well, Michelle, Fabio didnt even know how to shoot a basketball, much less a gun! But, as a prerequisite to marrying into the Black family....

Good, Bipin, Im glad to hear you like shooting! :0)

Anonymous said...

meu Deus... não mostra estas fotos pra minha mãe, senão ela vai ter um treco....

ME said...

sorry for the confusion, Elizabeth! My blogspot profile only seems to work well with "ME", so I am loathe to change it!

VAYA con Dios!

-Scott J. :->