Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!



Our "little" chunky monkey on New Year's Eve~ 2 weeks old. Yesterday he weighed 11 pounds and measured 22 3/4 inches. :)













We went to my brother's house to hang out with the family for New Year's Eve ~ but NOT until midnight! ;-) This is me with Israel and my nephew A.J.








My sil Suzy, Mom, and niece Jessica











Israel giving Daddy a BIG smile!! It was just too sweet!



I hope you all enjoyed your New Years celebrations and were able to reflect on lessons learned and blessings enjoyed this past year. That is my favorite thing we do on New Years: Fabio and I like to journal some of those things. It is good at the time, and it becomes a keepsake for years to come. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!





Israel and Auntie Suzy








Btw, about coming to visit, I said daytime was best because I thought company would be nice ~ we've been a little stir crazy! But if you can only make it in the evening, you can still come!! Hope to see you soon!

5 comments:

Bipin Sen said...

happy new year to you guys! i can't believe i didn't remember to ogle at the new baby on sunday! hopefully this coming one... and wow. is he nice and chunky! looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Elizabeth! Of course, I'm prejudiced! All my grandchildren are beautiful!

candi said...

What a smiley little ( big ) guy!!! I can't wait to be in your shoes again!!

Unknown said...

i love all the new pics! Its fun seeing so many of Israel. The sibling picture in the previous post is GREAT. I'm looking forward to Addy actually smiling for pictures again. She's currently in the "I'm going to ignore the fact that you're holding a camera in front of my face" stage. any suggestions?? :)

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos of Israel! We have been staying away: ( Jules is 98% well. I don't want to share her two week long cold with your crew.